Before continuing, please read the following disclaimer then press the appropriate option.
This site is presented for informational purposes only. The information provided on this site is for personal, non-commercial use. Neither the information nor any opinion contained in this site constitutes a solicitation or offer by Superfund Capital Management, Inc. or its affiliates and partners to buy or sell any managed futures products of any kind or provide any investment advice or service. Any such solicitation or offer will be made only in those jurisdictions where permitted by law and must be proceeded or accompanied by a current disclosure document. The information on this site is not intended to be used as the primary basis of investment decisions. This site does not provide specific investment advice to any individual viewing the content of the site and does not represent that the services described herein are suitable for any specific investor. Please note that investment involves risk, and that past performance does not guarantee future results. Please read the applicable disclosure documents carefully before deciding upon an investment decision.
The information provided on this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Superfund Capital Management, Inc. or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Anyone reading this material should be aware that any rules and/or regulations applicable to the provision of financial services (and the resultant investor protection benefits that may be available), may not be applicable to interfacing conducted through the internet medium and its various applications. The information on this site is not guaranteed as to accuracy, completeness or timeliness and such information might be subject to change, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose. Superfund Capital Management, Inc. expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Superfund Capital Management, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information transmitted electronically or otherwise in connection with this site.
Information contained, including pricing, valuation, and commentary on specific products, if any, reflects the authors' analysis and other information available as of the publication date indicated. Furthermore, any quotations, news, opinions, commentaries, recommendations, data, pricing and all other information contained on this site are believed to be reliable, but Superfund Capital Management, Inc. cannot and does not guarantee its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. Neither Superfund Capital Management, Inc. nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Superfund Capital Management, Inc. or of any vendor providing software or services support.
Superfund Capital Management, Inc. is committed to maintaining the privacy of the nonpublic personal information we obtain from you and from other sources about you in the course of providing you with our products and services.
Information we collect and sources of information
We may collect information about you to help identify you, evaluate your subscription, service and manage your investments in the products we sell, and offer you products and services you may find of interest. We collect this information from a variety of sources including:
- Information we receive from you on this web site, if any; Subscription Agreements; or other forms, whether written or electronic. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, social security number, and information about your level of income, net worth and investment experience.
- Information about your transactions with us and our affiliates or others. This information could include your use of various products or services that we and our affiliates provide.
- Information we receive from our affiliates.
- Information we receive from other third parties such as demographic firms. This information could include investment preferences.
- Information we receive from you online, such as "cookies" (small pieces of data stored by your Internet browser on your computer) or other technology that may be used to, among other things, remember passwords for you, help us track your web site usage, or provide you with customized content.
Information we disclose
Superfund Capital Management, Inc. or its affiliates does not disclose any information on current or former clients or investors to any nonaffiliated third party except as permitted or required by law. For example, we may:
- share information with regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over us or if we are required to do so by United States or other applicable law;
- provide information to protect against fraud;
- share information with your prior consent; and
- share information with service providers that perform administrative or marketing services on our behalf or to our accountants, attorneys and auditors.
In addition, we may share information about you with our affiliates as permitted by law such as information about your transactions or experiences with us, our affiliates or others. Our affiliates are financial services providers and include broker-dealers, investment advisors, commodity pool operators and commodity trading advisors.
Confidentiality and security procedures
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards in order to guard your nonpublic personal information. We restrict and limit access to nonpublic personal information about you to (a) those employees and affiliates who need to know that information to provide products or services to you; and (b) those nonaffiliated third parties whose access to such information is permitted by law and who need to know that information in order to assist us in providing you with the products and services you receive from us. We educate and train our employees on how to properly handle personal information and safeguard customer information and prevent its unauthorized access, disclosure or use. In addition, affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties that have access to personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.
We may amend this policy at any time and we will inform you of changes as required by law.
Risk Associated with Superfund Green and Superfund Gold L.P.
- An investment in Superfund Green Series A and B and/or Superfund Gold L.P. Series A and B involve substantial risk and may result in the complete loss of principal invested.
- Each series is speculative and is leveraged from time to time. As a result of leveraging a small movement in the price of a contract can cause major losses. We will monitor the leverage of each Series regularly but it is not limited by the amount of leverage it may employ.
- There is no secondary market for the investment offering and redemptions are only limited to certain periods.
- Cash foreign currency markets which are subject to high volatility which can be caused by many unpredictable factors including general economic and financial conditions, governmental politics, national and international political and economic events, and changes in interest rates.
- Substantial expenses must be offset by trading profits and interest income for each series to be profitable.
- Performance is expected to be volatile; the net asset value per unit may fluctuate significantly in a single month.
- Superfund Capital Management, Inc. is the sole trading advisor for the fund. The use of a single advisor could mean a lack of diversification and, consequently, higher risk.
- A fund's trading operations may be successful, yet the fund may still sustain losses if the value of the gold position declines by more than the amount of profits generated by the fund's trading operations. Likewise, a fund's gains, if any, from its gold position may be offset by losses incurred in its futures and forward trading.
- A fund may fail to achieve its objective of maintaining a dollar for dollar investment in gold if gold futures margins increase substantially, in which case the fund may reduce its gold position and continue its futures and forward trading.
You should carefully consider whether your financial condition permits you to participate in a commodity pool. In so doing, you should be aware that Futures and Option Trading can quickly lead to large losses as well as gains. Such trading losses can sharply reduce the Net Asset Value of the pool and consequently the value of you interest in the pool. In addition, restrictions on redemptions may affect your ability to withdraw your participation in the pool. Further, commodity pools may be subject to substantial charges for Management and Advisory and Brokerage Fees. It may be necessary for those pools that are subject to these charges to make substantial trading profits to avoid depletion or exhaustion of their assets. The Disclosure Document contains a complete description of these principal risk factors, each expense to be charged this pool and a statement of the amount, as a percentage return and dollar amount, necessary to break even, that is, to recover the amount of you initial investment.
The Regulations of the Commodity Futures Trading Commision ('CFTC') require that prospective investors receive a Disclosure Document when they are solicited to Invest Funds in a commodity pool and that certain risk factors be highlighted. This document is readily accessible at this site. This brief statement cannot disclose all of the risks and other factors necessary to evaluate your participation in this commodity pool. Therefore, you should proceed directly to the Disclosure Document and study it carefully to determine wheter such trading is appropriate for you in light of your financial condition. You are encouraged to access the Disclosure Document by clicking below. You will not incur any additional charges by accessing the Disclosure Document. You may also request delivery of a hardcopy of the Disclosure Document, which also will be provided to you at no cost. The CFTC has not passed upon the merits of participating in this pool nor on the adequacy or accuracy of the Disclosure Document.
Before proceeding please download the
Prospectus for Superfund Green L.P.
Prospectus for Superfund Gold L.P. .
(You can either open the link as a PDF file and save or print it from there, or use the right mouse button to save target as onto your computer.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat please click here to download the software.)
Residents of Massachusetts and Ohio: Please note that Superfund Green L.P. and Superfund Gold L.P. are not available to residents of your state.
I have already downloaded the Prospectus for Superfund Green, L.P. and would like to proceed.